We are proud of the quality of our products and workmanship and offer a warranty for repair work and new roller shutters. This is published below in clear detail so our customers can engage our services with confidence.
- This warranty is proudly provided by The Roller Shutter Repair Company Pty Ltd of 2 Hopkins St Wingfield South Australia, and is provided in addition to a customer’s consumer guarantee and does not override or exclude any consumer guarantee provided for by law.
- To make a claim under a warranty please contact us on: 8447 3443 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will repair or replace faulty parts, or rectify any problem with the workmanship of any repair or installation work done.
- We charge no call out fees for any warranty work where the product has a defect or the service is faulty.
- For new roller shutters, we provide a 5 year warranty from date of installation, except batteries, 12V & 24V motors which have a 2 year warranty, and solar panels which have a 1 year warranty.
- For repairs at private residences, we provide a 2 year warranty on all parts and workmanship and 5 years warranty on new 240V motors.
- For repairs at commercial (non-residential) properties we provide a maximum 2 year warranty on all repairs. This warranty applies to all repairs except where we specifically give notice to the customer that this warranty does not apply or is reduced in term:
The reduced repair warranty period will be specified on your invoice. The warranty may be reduced in circumstances where we cannot reasonably ensure the integrity of the repair or part due to other factors, for example, where the roller shutter has been incorrectly or poorly installed (by another entity), in extreme disrepair otherwise or unreliable/unstable for other reasons. The reason for a limited warranty will be explained to you at the time of repair and before the repair commences where practicable. Should you disagree with a reduced warranty or require more information about a reduced warranty please contact us as soon as possible after the repair and no longer than 2 weeks after the repair has been completed.
- This warranty does not apply when the products and services provided are not used under normal conditions, or have been modified, altered or moved, or damaged by external forces.
Current as at 11 August 2014.